Monday, March 24, 2014

Favorites Fridays- Snack Attack!



So, with all the craziness going on (I was recently attacked-yes, attacked- by a cyber bully hacker and my computer contracted a HUGE, vicious virus which wiped out every .jpeg on my computer.  For a person who relies on photographs for my business, this has seriously set me back!)...anywho... I set this post (scheduled in advance) for last Friday and much to my surprise- it didn't post!

So....Here you go!  LOL.  For someone like me who lives a low-carb lifestyle and LOVES to bake and has a HUGE sweet-tooth, sometimes life just stinks.  Lol- In times like this back in "the day" I would've baked up a storm to combat my stress and blues, but nowadays...I can't afford to bake up a storm with low carb ingredients! 

I discovered these little gems at my local grocery store a few weeks ago and let me tell you.... I AM IN LOVE.  These little frozen strawberry halves and like a sweet treat from heaven.  They are covered in dark chocolate, so you feel like you're eating a treat yet they are healthy!  They are refreshing, affordable and my new favorite "go to" when I get a craving...The bonus?!  6 (Yes, SIX) carbs per packet!!! Yummmmm!!!! (Please excuse my paint covered fingernails...Yes, that means NEW block set designs for you, lol!)






No comments:

Post a Comment