Friday, February 21, 2014

Favorites Fridays!!


Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings, These are a few of my favorite things....I could keep going, but you get the point (and my cats are not happy that I interrupted their Friday nap with my singing, apparently!)  :-)  Welcome to FAVORITES FRIDAYS! 


Each Friday I will be sharing something that has made it onto my "Favorites" or "Must Have" or even just "Love this" list.  Some weeks it might be a product or product review, a new website or blog I've found...or even...like today- a collection!  Today I am sharing my newest Etsy Treasury! 

Pantone's "Color of the Year" for 2014 is a gorgeous shade of purple called RADIANT ORCHID.  I am IN LOVE with it!  It's so vibrant and rich! 

Here is my etsy treasury featuring this gorgeous color!   OH, and check out the FIRST item in the treasury---I want one SOOOO badly!  It's functional and features a quote from my FAVORITE movie!  Can you guess what movie it is BEFORE you peek at it????  :-)

Radiant Orchid Etsy Treasury

P.S.- Stay tuned for a GIVEAWAY next week featuring this color!!

No comments:

Post a Comment