Monday, August 26, 2013

Dreaming B-I-G!

Well, today it is the "Back to School Blues" for me :-(  For those of you who might not know this, I have been a full-time preschool teacher at the same school for 5 years and worked there for 3 years before that as the director of their after-school care program!  2 weeks ago I found out that I was being laid off- No "Back to school" for me this year....I was traumatized! 

Immediately I had 1,000 thoughts running through my mind- "It's the end of August!  Teaching jobs are all gone!", "What am I going to do now?", "I have no way to pay my bills!", "I just spent an entire summer preparing for a new class.", etc. etc. 

I then had to go through taking my classroom apart, puzzle by puzzle, box by box, game by game, etc.  It has been very hard.  Bringing EVERYTHING from almost a decade's worth of teaching back into my tiny 2-bedroom house has turned it into a nightmare to rival the homes from the show "Hoarders". 

I am still in the "What now?"  phase and have been praying that God would really open doors that He wants open and shut the ones He wants shut.  I have been praying for direction and peace to do the right thing...In all of this, one of my hopes is that I will be able to take the opportunity to really "grow" my business, which I couldn't really do before because of time.

I have quite a few great "IDEAS" for "More Than Many Sparrows Boutique" to expand and grow it and am hoping and praying that they will benefit both me and YOU- the customers!

Please check back often for new items, ideas, games, sales, craft shows and MORE!!!  I LOVE participation from my fans and will be asking lots of questions for your input! 

As always, thank you for your support :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment